Great Rivers Leadership Collaborative (GRLC ) is a customized learning experience. Participants access unique resources...they didn’t know existed! GRLC includes cutting-edge best practices from across many business sectors; interactive presentations from experienced leaders; learning within a peer cohort to strengthen leadership effectiveness. Participants find new ways of creating talent depth and preparation for the next level of their career.
Invest in Your Leaders, Invest in Your Future GRLC is a powerful catalyst for positive change, ensuring that your leadership competencies are well matched to confront and succeed in the face of today’s challenges. Participation in this unique initiative will benefit participants via professional development and organizations via the advancement of internal talent pools, identification of succession pipelines and better outcomes because of equipped leaders.
GRLC is a unique initiative designed to address current gaps in the leader development space. The program is designed to complement existing leadership development initiatives by providing customized learning and skill- building in a collaborative, real-world leadership program:
- Upfront Assessments & Cohort Specific Programming
- Interactive Classroom Learning Sessions
- Real-World Activities, Case Studies and Application
- 1:1 Coaching for all participants
- Interaction with Expert Business & Organizational Leaders
- Networking and Collaboration with Peers across communities, industries and professional roles.
GRLC is limited to 20 participants and requires a 9-month engagement commitment comprised of a series of impactful sessions. Each session is designed to address core leadership competencies of successful leaders in categories across three (3) learning pillars: Leading Self, Leading Others and Leading Organizations.
Invited experts are selected to offer participants expertise, real-world stories and leadership lessons. GRLC speakers include:
- Sandy Anderson (Organizational Consultant/Coach)
- Steve Koenen (President/CEO, Altra Federal Credit Union)
- Betsy Morgan (Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, UW-La Crosse);
- Charlie Moore (Co-Founder and Partner of Worklife Plus)
- Christie Ransom (President and CEO of Winona Chamber of Commerce)......
- ......and more!
Great Rivers Leadership Collaborative participants draws participants and faculty from Minnesota , Iowa & Wisconsin. We will meet in the tranquil and centrally located Franciscan Spirituality Center ( La Crosse, Wisconsin ) All sessions are live/in-person (no virtual option provided)
The all-inclusive fee for the Great Rivers Leadership Collaborative is $2,495 per participant. Price includes all program resources including assessments, books/materials, access to experts, 1:1 coaching and monthly session with refreshments/lunch.